"The willingness to be and to have just what God wants us to be and to have, nothing more, nothing less, and nothing else, would set our hearts at rest, and we would discover that the simpler the life the greater the peace." - Elisabeth Elliot in The Shaping of a Christian Family

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Another Finish

I'm excited to be able to report another finish! My UFO box is becoming more empty.


This twin-sized quilt was designed and begun by my daughter, Ruthie, several years ago and then when life changed so much, it went into the UFO box. I finished the top before we moved, but didn't get it quilted till last week. Fortunately, all I needed was a simple all-over quilting design and it was finished quickly.


Ruthie drew this very cute bunny and I embroidered it.


As I sat on the lawn beside my brother-in-law's lake on Independence Day I did the binding. 

Image may contain: indoor

It's a rough life, but somebody has to live it.

Image may contain: one or more people, cloud, sky, outdoor, nature and water


2 comments:

  1. That turned out lovely Kim! And the bunny block is very cute :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like making use of my daughters' drawing abilities. Several of them have helped me out.

      Delete

I would love to hear from you.