"The willingness to be and to have just what God wants us to be and to have, nothing more, nothing less, and nothing else, would set our hearts at rest, and we would discover that the simpler the life the greater the peace." - Elisabeth Elliot in The Shaping of a Christian Family

Monday, December 12, 2016

One Goal Met

I finished one of my goals! This is the center block for the quilt that my daughter, Ruth, and I designed several years ago. We had originally planned to put a Log Cabin block in there, but since I've been enjoying embroidery so much lately and Ruth has been drawing such cute bunnies, I asked her to draw some kind of bunny picture for the center block. She came up with this:


The rest of the quilt is an arrangement of Friendship Stars, Ohio Stars, and Nine Patches.




I'm not sure when I'll be able to get it quilted since we are in the process of moving. 

Yes, progress has been made in that realm, too.
We have had an offer on the house and today we submitted our counter-offer. Now we need to figure out exactly where we're going from here.

Never a dull moment!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Kim! Well done for finishing the top... hope you can agree on a sale price so you can move on to your next place.. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.