"The willingness to be and to have just what God wants us to be and to have, nothing more, nothing less, and nothing else, would set our hearts at rest, and we would discover that the simpler the life the greater the peace." - Elisabeth Elliot in The Shaping of a Christian Family

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Construction 101

With preparing our house to sell, homeschooling bookwork has had to be set aside and my junior high school, high school, and college age girls have been getting more life experience training. Latest was learning how to construct a proper drainfield.


 Thanks to our nephew we had use of some big equipment to speed up the job.


So, now that that is done and I'm no longer working at the assisted living home, we can be more consistent with our bookwork studies and maybe I'll even be able to do some sewing!

Now, all I need to do is find some dependable internet so I can be a more consistent blogger. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is hard work! I need to get my youngest to help me with a bit of "real life stuff" after he finishes exams... need to get the house ready to rent out... xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.