"The willingness to be and to have just what God wants us to be and to have, nothing more, nothing less, and nothing else, would set our hearts at rest, and we would discover that the simpler the life the greater the peace." - Elisabeth Elliot in The Shaping of a Christian Family

Monday, August 8, 2016

Why I'm Blogging



  • I love to write.
  • I want to make friends and have conversations about a variety of things.
  • I like to share ideas and projects.
  • I want to get in on some of the online quilting community projects.
  • I want to encourage and connect with other homeschooling moms.
  • I want a public place to praise the triune God who does all things well though we don't always understand what He's doing.
  • I want to recommend great books I've read and share the blessings.
  • I want to have a gateway to the Etsy store I hope to start.
  • I want a place to post my photography, which admittedly needs to improve, but is fun for me.
  • I want a place to help me rebuild after the many losses of late. Maybe others will benefit, too.
So I hope you'll join me on this renewed adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.