"The willingness to be and to have just what God wants us to be and to have, nothing more, nothing less, and nothing else, would set our hearts at rest, and we would discover that the simpler the life the greater the peace." - Elisabeth Elliot in The Shaping of a Christian Family

Monday, August 8, 2016

New Beginnings

Over the last year my family's life has changed in many ways. New and different thoughts are being thought, so I wanted to start a new blog - one in which I hope to share some of those thoughts as well as continue to share some of what we do in hopes that I can help others who might want to try some of the things we're doing. These things include homeschooling,discovering how to help a dyslexic learn to read, doing a variety of crafts, helping my girls with a rabbit business, continuing our gardening and preserving, enjoying and growing through a lot of reading, going through hard times as a family and as individuals, always seeking to honor our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I also hope that this blog enables me to make some new online friends and join in some online quilting groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.